Blog is moving

My blog is moving to http://victormendonca.com/blog/. If you are looking for a specific or older post you are in the right place Otherwise check out my new page for more up to date content.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Welcome!!!

Hi all,

Welcome to my blog!!!
I hope you will enjoy your visit and find the information I post here useful (or at least of some use)

A little bit about me in case you don't know me. My name is Victor. I'm a Brazilian who's been living in Canada (Toronto area) since late 2000. I'm a single dad, born in 1981.

I've been working in the IT area for the past year. I'm currently working as Tech Support for 3Com call center.

I'm also a Linux noob and fanboy. Started using Linux (Ubuntu) on November 2006 as I was studying for my Network+ certification, and I've not been able to stop since them. I just love the operating system.

I spent a lot of my time playing on my computers at home, about 11 of them (diagram). They include BSD, Ubuntu and a few that are left of Windows.

Anyways.... I hope you enjoy.


Vic.

No comments: